General Terms and Conditions for using the Rijk Zwaan web site
易发娱乐app官网下载By using this web site you accept the General Terms and Conditions for using the Rijk Zwaan web site as they are stated below. You also declare that you will not hold Rijk Zwaan Zaadteelt en Zaadhandel B.V. and/or one or more of its subsidiary companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as Rijk Zwaan), responsible or liable for information, recommendations and/or advice that are contained in this web site. It is not allowed to use the Rijk Zwaan web site of Rijk Zwaan without the acceptance of these general terms and conditions.
- This Rijk Zwaan web site is composed with the utmost care. However Rijk Zwaan does not give any guarantee whatsoever, express or implied, that the information, which - but not solely - includes variety descriptions and cultivation technical advice, contained in or referred to on this web site is complete and accurate and suitable for the purpose the user of this web site may give to it. Rijk Zwaan, therefore, accepts no liability whatsoever for damages resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this web site, including consequential damages or loss of profit, unless it is a matter of intentional misconduct or gross negligence on the part of Rijk Zwaan. Furthermore, Rijk Zwaan will not be liable for any damages, resulting directly or indirectly from inability to use this web site.
- Rijk Zwaan reserves the right to alter this web site and its contents, including these General Terms and Conditions for using the Rijk Zwaan web site at any time. Rijk Zwaan will not be liable in any way for possible consequences of such changes. None other than Rijk Zwaan is permitted to alter this web site.
- This web site may contain links or references to other web sites. As Rijk Zwaan does not supervise the contents of third-party web sites, Rijk Zwaan will not accept any responsibility or liability for information originating, directly or indirectly, from third-party web sites.
- This web site may contain references to varieties that are not available in a certain country. Such references do not imply under any circumstances whatsoever that Rijk Zwaan will, or has the intention to, sell that variety in that country.
- Rijk Zwaan cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for direct or consequential damage to computer hardware and/or software resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this web site.
- All information and images on this web site are protected by the copyright of Rijk Zwaan, unless otherwise stated. No part of the contents of this web site may be reproduced and/or published by means of print, photocopy, microfilm, digital or in any other form, without prior written consent from Rijk Zwaan.
- These General Terms and Conditions for using the Rijk Zwaan web site are subject to the laws of The Netherlands. All disputes will be settled by the Court of Law in The Hague (NL). However Rijk Zwaan reserves the right to serve a summons on the user of the Rijk Zwaan web site to appear in the court of the country where the latter has its registered office, or where the user has a real and effective industrial or commercial establishment.